Monday, December 19, 2011

Michael Lau - 12" crazychildren king.


I haven't take pictures of the items that I received for a very very long time. Busy on my normal everyday life, travel aboard for work. Anyways, will do it for few pieces that I received into my collection. 

The CCKING just landed to my home, the carton box is huge, the figure mouth is a cool design for the figure, you can actually create different expression for the KING. Not just tongue but also can see uvula. The throne is make by vinyl and is huge. Wouldn't find a thing to complaint about, only thing is that I want the white small michael...now end up with the black.  So anyone out there wanna trade your white to my black....let me know.

Enough of the BS, let's just check out the images that I took for this piece. For those that still wanna to get the figure, you can still do it over at crazysmiles.  

Tons of images after the jump...




Giant shipping carton.

Gold package for the king...with crown die cut..



Mini carton for the 2" crazymichael.
Gold Teeth...
Mouth close...
Just teeth...
Mouth open...tongue out all the way....deep inside there is uvula.
Giant vinyl throne.
crazymichael box for bottom...
S.F.C.C. print...
CC Series 2 print.....
CC series 1...
2" black crazymichael..
Slippers...



Child F. on KING giant throne..
KING....
crazy crowded...
the real KING with king...
King & Plant..
crazymichael with crazymichael..
Dog's toy...