Wednesday, July 27, 2011

crazychildren.......10th.!!


crazychildren series always been ML collector favorite. The first series CC1-CC10 was released back in 2001, series 1 come in color & mono version and the capsule version, the series was an instant success for ML. Then from 2002-03 he released CC11-CC20, again...in series 2 is still missing CC18. Series 3 (2003-2004) I guess is many collectors favorite....the S.F.C.C. series. I remember I kept each of the mystery parts in a cooking can during that one year time of collecting S.F.C.C. Then of course in the end...I gotta assemble that big CC30. 

Last year was the 10th anniversary of Gardener. This year is so mark the 10th anniversary of crazychildren. I'm looking for the release of series 4 and for sure will be new sculpt and new concept. Look forward to it.