Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back home...!!







Just return home from my 3 weeks vocation in HKG, China and Japan. Met up with friends and of course manage to get some toyz during the trip. Me and "P" had a great time in Kyoto, Osaka and Kobe. Met up with friends in HK....Kaho, O' and Suki. Sorry O'...I forgot to bring you the HellBoy...my bad.

Hahaa...is funny how me and "P"..wanna take pictures of the Kaws WhiteTroopers. And is amazing that how the staff in OF is so careful about people taking pictures in the store. "P" take out the camera and took a shot of the 10" dissected. To look at the WhiteTroopers in the display 6 days before the official release. I find the figure is extra beautiful.

Still trying to catch up and jet lag......is good that I got fews day off and here in Canada is a long weekend..is Thanksgiving.