Thursday, November 01, 2007

Vancei - Anakin Skywalker V.4






The 4th version of the Anakin Skywalker hand made figure by Vancei. He is just keep on improving the figure by adding more crazy details into it. My buddy Sung....be waiting for this for more than a year, I'm still trying to get use to this buying method....!! Then he got the V.3 after being waiting for more than a years, then Vancei got other ideas to improve the figure. Guess what.....he send the figure back to Vancei to improve it. That took another few months.....What can I say....Vancei is not mass producing the figures. But the passion he put into it is just amazing.

Few years ago....I waited 6 months for my Arnie hand made Bruce Lee. But seriously when the figures arrive with that hand made quality, is worth it to wait for 6 months.