Monday, January 02, 2006

Welcome 2006....


2005 was a good year for me on my works or for my own figures collection. But, I'm so glad that I made lots of friends around the world that share the same interest like me.(You know who you are.) Glad that this year finally be able to get the Michael Lau handmade 12" Gardener TATTOO.

Got to know Arnie Kim's work, and got his hand made 12" Bruce Lee. Happy to be his friend.

In July 9 my birthday this year, finally met the man "Michael Lau" during the last day of Mr.Shoe Exhibition in HK. And of course got the #7 ShoeTroopers and my day at SIXS was unforgettable.

Let's hope for best in 2006. Michael is going to release 12" this year. Arnie will be more successful this year. And, of course I will work hard this year and also spend hard for my collection.