Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Sung's 12" Gardener MAXX.


This is SUNG new best friend. Michael Lau handmade 12" Gardener MAXX. After almost 3 years of searching, posting wanted ads on Ebay. He and I finally got it our dream figure. Anyhow I gotta give a big thanks to Juila for letting me know there is a collector in HK willing to let his Maxx and Tattoo go. I remember that day I was in Dallas, Texas for a business meeting. When Juila told me I was almost going to scream.....~!!! I remember Sung are looking this Maxx badly, so I contacted him........!! The rest is history now........!!!
Gary...the seller doesn't wanna sell both of these figures...but he got some personally problem...He asked me to take a series of pictures of Tattoo for him to keep...~ Is kinda hard for him to let them go since they already being with him for the past 7 years. For 7 years I have to give credit to Gary on how he kept them.....very good collector.!!