Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Dansha......great drama.... (((( ;°Д°)))


I remember back when I was still in high school, I love to watch those Japanese Drama. Love Generation...Long Vocation...etc.. After that period, it seem like the Japanese drama is getting worst. But, recently I finish watching this Japanese Drama call "Dansha". It base on a true story that happen in Japan. Basically the story is about a guy who like to stay home, surf the web, enjoy Japanese anime..have no life...no experience with girl. Finally one day met the girl of his dream in the subway (Dansha). Since he have no experience with girl...so he have to depend on his friend in the forum. The story is good and I enjoy watching it and the soundtrack is nice too. The book was a big hit in Japan, they put everything from the forum into the book. The movie just playing at the cinema in HK but I doubt that the movie won't be as good as the TV drama.────(°∀°)────!!!!!