Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Nightmare.


Got this figure yesterday from Toys2, this guy name "Hasheem". Standing next to him is the Kubrick version. He is a character from the Japan manga "Tokyo Tribe 2". I dig this comic very much, maybe is because they are gang related. Santa Isoue is a great artist. The person who did this figure is call "Ah Dee" from How2work, I like his head sculpt and sculptor. This figure quality is top norch. He also did the 12" Tokyo Tribe figure head sculpt too. I think toy lover out there should keep an eye on this guy "Ah Dee" from How2work.

Speaking of Toys2, I really admire Eric, the owner of Toys2. He and his wife work together in that toy shop. Nothing is better that you can turn your interest into business. Also, you are working with your love one in the toy store. This is like only happen in a drama show. Also, they both share the same interest "toys". One of my dream is to open up a toys store, where all the people who share your same interest will come in and choose their favourite toys. But, on my second thoughts...........by the time when I turn my interest into business...thing might not be the same.

That G license is still haunted me everyday.....~ I don't have any confident now.....maybe is because I failed 2 time in a roll. How come something that I did for my past 2 1/2 years. Suddenly turn into something that is very hard for me to do.....*Sign*.......just worry about this on Monday....now just be happy and look forward to Michael Lau CSBOOTH12.

I'm being very lazy at work these day. IS good that the engineer send me an e-mail ask me for the design. With a dead line I can get that stuff done within today. Designer is always like this, have to work under a tight deadline.